Wow. I have been trying for the last two weeks to get a post up here about the craziness of the last two weeks. But said craziness has kept me pretty busy.
So, in brief, I have:
- run into a snow bank and ripped up the front bumper of my van
- had someone in Malaysia try to use a copy of my debit card to withdraw from our account. Exciting stuff. I have only forgotten the PIN on my new card about 6 times.
- had a couple of puking kids. I am SO sick and tired of the kids being sick and tired!!
- nearly finished with the Snow for Lorelai pattern. Seriously. Maybe I'll even be done tonight, depending on how long I want to stay up.
- Got invited to hit the road with my mom to go visit my brother. This week. Circumstances aligned and I can actually go!
- Did a down-and-back-in-one-day trip to Edmonton to get Levi's passport.
- Finally (mostly) finished my website at Winters Distributing. Not a moment too soon for that January 31 deadline, either!
- Not gotten enough sleep...
... but then, what else is new?
Happy Sunday night, friends! How have you been, lately?