- Finished potting my bedding plants
- Converted the vanity we ripped out of one of our bathrooms when we first moved in here into a planting counter on our patio, by replacing the countertop and sink with a couple of re-purposed, albeit warped, pieces of plywood I found in the back shed and stapling a $2.98 vinyl tablecloth to it.
- Finished a gift album I made for my friend Christa, who just had a baby in March
- Finished the layout I started the other night after receiving my new printer: (Blogger is not letting me upload it right now--I'll do an edit and add it later. Man, I just spent the last 45 minutes editing the silly thing, too!) Edit: To heck with blogger! It's still not cooperating! Oh, well, you can view the page here. It is the one called "Life Is Sweet." And as an aside, you can also reach this gallery at any time from the "My Scrapbook Brag Pages" link in my sidebar.
- Got the kids to play outside for most of the day. It's amazing what warm weather and a water hose can do to entertain!
- Cast off on this fast and snappy wrap-around shrug I've been working on--again. The first time, I could barely wrap it around my neck, let alone my body. I had to add a good 20 inches extra! Are my arms really that gorilla-like? Are my proportions that much more lanky than normal women? Apparently so. I made the "Regular" size, which said to knit until you reach 75 inches. The "XL" said to knit to 80. I must have at least a 95-inch length going on. Oh, well. It's long enough now, and that's the important thing. Should have it sewn up and fringed by the weekend. (Especially since we have the movie "Rent" sitting by the DVD player, and it has to be back by Saturday--so I thinkFriday night will be movie/knit night!