My favourite things about this last weekend:
- Sleeping a little bit late.
- Hanging out with Jason.
- Getting my kitchen project that much closer to being done.
- Playing with the kids.
- Watching Jason play baseball--in the rain.
- Noah's attraction to all the deepest puddles.
- Finishing a scrapbook page.
- Going to the Church Picnic and running in the three-legged race with Jay, (No, we didn't win, but we did okay), watching our kids be totally thrilled with the parachute games, and meeting new friends
- Going for a quick visit at the Berreths afterwards and seeing their baby chickens (the boys loved this)