In which I talk about When Words Collide, the hierarchy my kids used to survive the weekend (and provide therapy fodder for later), the Adventures of Hagrid and Dumbledore, and purple hair. Also, a sneak peek at what’s coming next ‘round these parts.
For some people, the Christmas season is their most difficult grieving season of the year.
Not me. With the passing of Noah's birthday on February 26, I have been descending pell-mell down the slope of anniversaries that bring up bittersweet memories of Levi.
Apparently, getting puppies is how I deal.
Wow. I have been trying for the last two weeks to get a post up here about the craziness of the last two weeks. But said craziness has kept me pretty busy.
So, in brief, I have:
- run into a snow bank and ripped up the front bumper of my van
- had someone in Malaysia try to use a copy of my debit card to withdraw from our account. Exciting stuff. I have only forgotten the PIN on my new card about 6 times.
- had a couple of puking kids. I am SO sick and tired of the kids being sick and tired!!
- nearly finished with the Snow for Lorelai pattern. Seriously. Maybe I'll even be done tonight, depending on how long I want to stay up.
- Got invited to hit the road with my mom to go visit my brother. This week. Circumstances aligned and I can actually go!
- Did a down-and-back-in-one-day trip to Edmonton to get Levi's passport.
- Finally (mostly) finished my website at Winters Distributing. Not a moment too soon for that January 31 deadline, either!
- Not gotten enough sleep...
... but then, what else is new?
Happy Sunday night, friends! How have you been, lately?